During the 20th of June – 4th of July a unique bootcamp for entrepreneurs will take place in Beijing, Lhasa and Kathmandu. The event is dedicated to leaders, bold entrepreneurs, enthusiastic intrapreneurs and spiritual travelers.
The bootcamp will include business courses and entrepreneurship trainings, but will also help participants make spiritual discoveries. Every activity will be set in an unprecedented context, around beautiful landscapes. The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, the Trans-Tibetan Train, the Potala Palace, Tibetan Monasteries and Mount Everest are just a few of the sights that will be enjoyed by the delegates.
A large part of the courses and trainings will focus on mindfulness – Time, energy and stress management through mindfulness: here and now total and relaxed presence and focus; mindful communication with yourself and with others. These will include lessons such as:
- What it means to be present here and now = to be totally focused and relaxed (mindful)
- Brain and distributive attention (multitasking)
- Multiple brains and mindfulness
- How to train here and now total and relaxed focus (mindfulness)
- How to listen mindfully
- Listening, cognitive dissonances and cognitive distortions
- Listening and defenses of the Ego
- How to give mindful and constructive feedback
- How to mindful receive feedback (positive or negative)
- Training mindful listening and constructive feedback
- Training time and energy management
- Training emotions/stress management
More details about this bootcamp, agenda, trainers and registration can be found on the official webpage – http://www.afaceri.ro/bootcamp-afaceri-ro-beijing-tibet-2018/ – or by directly contacting the organizers at email@example.com.