The international conference on entrepreneurship will be held in Warsaw on the 20th and 21 of November 2014 . We strongly advise you to be a part of the conference and meet Polish representatives of national and foreign academic institutions, as well representatives of Polish business environments. The purpose of the conference is the establishment of future collaborations in research and education. Moreover, different aspects of entrepreneurship will be introduced, as well as classical and alternative research perspectives. The conference will be held both in English and Polish, depending on the conference session.
The following list of topics, which is by no means exhaustive, is meant to suggest possible areas of interest:
- Entrepreneurship research: perspectives, methods, inspirations;
- Cultural context of entrepreneurship;
- Economic and social factors for stimulating entrepreneurial activities;
- Regional determinants of entrepreneurship;
- Innovations – the core of the entrepreneurship operations?
- Enterprise growth and conditions for growth;
- Financial and legal aspects of entrepreneurship;
- Internationalization processes of small and medium companies;
- Crisis in the entrepreneurship activities: origins, meanings and entrepreneurial answers;
- Entrepreneurship of students and alumni;
- Types and facets of entrepreneurship: family entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in sports, immigrant entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in arts and culture, technology entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and corporate entrepreneurship.
The submitted papers should not be more than 25 – 40 thousand characters (including spaces). All the papers should meet the editorial requirements of „Problemy Zarządzania” (“Management Issues” – Quarterly), which are described on the website: www.pz.wz.uw.edu.pl.
The abstract of the paper must be approximately half a page. The deadline for abstract submission proposals is the 20th of April 2014. The final papers must be submitted until the 31st of July 2014.
The conference fee for the early birds – until 15 the of August 2014 is 690 PLN (175 EUR, 230 USD) and after the 15th of August 2014, the fee is 810 PLN (210 EUR, 270 USD).
Ph.D. Students receive discounts, so the participation fee for early birds is 570 PLN (145 EUR, 190 USD), and after the 15th of August 2014, the fee is 690 PLN (175 EUR, 230 USD).
For more information, send your questions to the following address: email@example.com